2013年11月20日

I would like to say to world's DJs! - Mystic Diversions - o'que serà -



Music as the expression,
Music as one fashion,
Music as a tool teaching culture,
And the music that expressed oneself.

There are various styles and genres in music.

The music that I introduced here is hybrid music if I compare it.
Two or more materials are carrying out each opinion at random into one material.
The combination of a very dangerous sound is developed, but this is the lounge music that all harmonizes with.

I want to say it to world's DJs.
"Stop saying "Chill-Out-Music" about a lot of beat's music when you listen to such indiscriminately and easily!"

That was reason why I became to dislike "Chill Out Music" and kept away all many listeners and DJs in connection with that genre.


The music is more delicate art.
All the music is loaded with the thought of every original author.
I want without destroying their thought by DJ's rough classification method.

This work was Lounge Music by which I was impressed after a long time.

And, Thank you for nice groove dear "Francia Rework"!





Didier Merah



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿